Manage, Optimize and Enhance Cloud Efficiency
The adoption of cloud technology can enable rapid innovation, more intelligent and adaptable operations, novel ways of engaging with clients, upsetting markets, and generating business worth. However, if it fails to streamline your essential IT processes and simplify the administration of key business applications, you may not be able to realize the full potential of cloud technology. Threatsys’s Cloud Managed Services (CMS) empowers you to entrust the management of workloads to us, eliminating the complexities associated with it.
At Threatsys, we offer a comprehensive, integrated approach to cloud management that supports products and services from major hyperscalers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare Cloud, and Oracle Cloud to deliver best-in-class solutions.
Our team of specialized experts has successfully delivered several rapid and scalable cloud solutions across various industries. With our OpenCloud cloud management platform (CMP), we accelerate and automate our industry-leading practices across single, multiple, or hybrid cloud deployments and across seven multidisciplinary areas.
Our team can create customized solutions that provide scalability, agility, and rapid deployment capabilities to help you realize the transformative potential of cloud technology. By integrating OpenCloud with our vast global experience and resource pool, we can help you develop, execute, and manage a flexible and comprehensive cloud strategy that can help you gain an edge and turn your cloud vision into reality.
Benefits With Our Managed Cloud Security Service
- Robust Infrastructure: Supported by round-the-clock management and efficient network infrastructure, Managed Cloud Service Provider offers robust infrastructure support. They can monitor, scan, report, update patches, integrate and align network operations with your core business objectives.
- Centralized Services and Applications: We manage all applications and services at a centralized data center. Thus, there is scope for remote data access, increased productivity, effective resource utilization, adequate storage and backup, among other advantages.
- Service Level Agreements: Under effective Service Level Agreements (SLA), we s ensure better control across service levels and help your business gain service continuity.
- Data Safety and Recovery: Cloud managed services assure data safety and early access through timely backups and faster recovery across all cloud services and applications. Thus, the core objective of business continuity is achieved.
- Quick Response Time: Addressing an issue locally is different from doing so remotely over the network. In case of cloud managed services, we take the responsibility and ensure quick response time in case of any issue saving you valuable time and effort.
- Interfacing: Cloud MSPs are at the forefront when dealing with cloud vendors in case of any critical issues. We take responsibility for problem resolution and make recommendations on ways to control costs and automate critical processes.
- Planned Investment: We offer you support to plan your expenditure on IT services. Fix on a monthly service plan tailored for your organizational IT spend and optimize your investment in IT support.
- Maintenance: Through our cloud MSP, we can offer more options on cost savings and easing maintenance burden. Outsourcing to a cloud MSP relieves your organization from costly network maintenance, thus saving you IT maintenance burden expenses.
- Timely Updates: Depending on an in-house IT team for regular technology and software upgrades often consumes time, training and additional resources. Whereas, migrating to a cloud environment and depending on our cloud MSP keeps your data centers up to date with every possible timely technology update.
- Integrated Services: Our Cloud MSP services offer flexible solutions that match your business requirements. Some offer pay-per-usage or payment plans helping you prioritize your business spending. We also include converged solutions such as security protection and setting up a new service and network monitoring.